Switch I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch I

Hi there I would just like to find out what people think about the Switch I that Tige' have brought out. It is more a tournament boat yes? How good are the wakes for slalom? General impressions and comments would be appreciated. -Tyrin (Brisbane Australia)

Switch

Tyrin -

I thought about getting the switch because it's an entry level boat with a entry level price to match. After taking a look at it I wasn't very impressed with the seating or the layout....it looks like a big shoe box with a prop. I'm sure it's a kick *** boat just wasn't something I liked. I ended up getting a 21i instead.

Comment

switch skiing

I have a 20i 2003 and it is great to ski behind. I know that is what the pro riders for team tige are skiing behind and hey they only set the new world record w/it. I do like the layout of the 03 better than the 04 see if you can find a new 03.

Comment

how did they change the layout on the 04 models? i love my 03 21i
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

layout

DOM,
          Hey man are you coming to dallas on friday?
          They didnt really change the 21 to what I saw at the show, but they did change the 20, not as curvy in the interior.

Comment

They didn't set a new record behind the Tige. The skier was one for Tige (Jaime B) but he was skiing behind MC at the time.

Comment

Working...
            X