2020 Boat shows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Boat shows!

Let’s see the pictures, I know they’re out there! Was at the Vancouver show this weekend no tige there, but will be at the Saskatoon show all weekend representing tige March 6-8 if anyone is going to that one.
    Words cannot describe the brand new, one of one built paragon 25. Malibu was a complete disappointment that’s for sure. Let’s see some pictures of the shows!
    EC368254-C97C-4CBD-9BA5-84614AE312DC.jpg
    FE4BE915-ECCB-4800-A3DF-7C33C4C90523.jpg
    AB85EE2D-75C0-4327-AC87-52D41AE8C6C1.jpg
    03CA21EF-472F-4127-93C0-B448258823BF.jpg
    B89FA452-D878-45E4-BEF2-67367C1A35B6.jpg

I’m not sure why the only picture I took was of a monster 425HP outboard on a flat bottomed boat but here it is. Tige was strong here, With an ATX24 on the floor. Not sure why I didn’t snap a picture. Too busy telling my 6 year old to quit trying to start the motor I guess. Also Nautique had the local Paragon G23 on the floor here (still not super impressed for the price..), and Supra and Centurion both had their big 25/26 footers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ours was this weekend as well. Wanted to go all week then at the end just lost interest so we passed it up.

Love the Bi-weekly option of that M240. That makes it such a better deal!

Comment

I’ve been in both of those boats and there’s absolutely no way I would ever give up my 25ZX for either of those piles. I’m definitely not a fan of either not to mention the obvious price tags. But hey if you wanna spend that kind of money and get a sub par surf wake more power to you. I will sell Tiges all day at against those prices.
        surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
          Ours was this weekend as well. Wanted to go all week then at the end just lost interest so we passed it up.

Love the Bi-weekly option of that M240. That makes it such a better deal!
          LOL. That's ridiculous! I follow Dave Ramsey and his wealth building techniques. Going to a boat show would be his worst nightmare come true!!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
            I’ve been in both of those boats and there’s absolutely no way I would ever give up my 25ZX for either of those piles. I’m definitely not a fan of either not to mention the obvious price tags. But hey if you wanna spend that kind of money and get a sub par surf wake more power to you. I will sell Tiges all day at against those prices.
            I agree with you on that. Cannot seem to justify the extra price tag either. The Malibu felt like complete garbage but the Paragon is very nice and so is the wave.
            I was hanging out at the booth all day long and if anything the high priced paragon made the G's and Ri's more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
              LOL. That's ridiculous! I follow Dave Ramsey and his wealth building techniques. Going to a boat show would be his worst nightmare come true!!
              Baby Step 4: Take 15% of your gross monthly income and invest it in a boat.

Sounds pretty Ramseyish to me

Comment

Some of the larger fishing and cruisers in the 500-700k range had biweeklys of $1700

Comment

Originally posted by mikemcclain8 View Post
                  Baby Step 4: Take 15% of your gross monthly income and invest it in a boat.

Sounds pretty Ramseyish to me
                  I'm a Dave Ramsey graduate as well. Funny how we all end up on a boat forum as owners. I can only imagine how upset he would be with us spending money on boats unless we paid cash for them. I didn't. My thinking is a bit different than his. I paid off my cars and have no debt other than the house. I financed the boat. I figured I'd rather have the boat repoed than my truck if I lost my job or something and couldn't make the payments.

Speaking of payments, I get paid weekly (weakly) so I make a payment automatically, weekly. It has helped a TON. I'm way ahead and not paying much more than my actual monthly payment is. Sure wish my mortgage would take a weekly payment.

Comment

I believe Ramsey has a wakeboat...I'm just saying

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
                      I believe Ramsey has a wakeboat...I'm just saying
                      Probably so, but he paid cash

Comment

Amazing photos! I really dig the look of that interior.

Comment

Saskatoon boat show! Atx boats were a hit.
                          E60AA746-38F8-42C3-AB41-5555E0445B2A.jpg
                          D65EDDD4-E0FD-46E1-935A-B30330CC7939.jpg
                          997B94F3-6093-4DEC-8268-EB17167B26EA.jpgA75918A6-3AD2-4CF5-BDBA-4879AE1E9F9A.jpg

Comment

bsreid, were you the only one there? don't see a single person in any of those pics..
                            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Haha I was there before and after the show started helping out my dealer.

Comment

Working...
                              X