Daughter Graduation Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter Graduation Pic

Figured I would share this. Last fall, we went out with a few boats and a professional photographer and took some amazing pics for her graduation "book". Now she's headed to Norther Arizona Univ. next fall

This one being my favorite.

2018-08-27 19.39.03.jpg

Awesome picture! Make it into a poster so she can hang it on her dorm wall [emoji23][emoji1689]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

Great pic! Such an exciting time!!! Wish her the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You should travel down with her to the Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead, September 27-29. A quick search shows it to be about 3 hours 15 minutes. It's going to be the biggest event to date, guaranteed!

Comment

Congrats
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

nice pic congrats....
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Congrats as well Rob. Hopefully there are some more behind her to enjoy all the work you've been putting into the boat!!
                Last edited by freeheel4life; 05-04-2019, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Cool pic! Nice to see a wakeboard every now and then!

Comment

Daughter Graduation Pic

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                    Congrats as well Rob. Hopefully there are some more behind her to enjoy all the work you've been putting into the boat!!

Oh I’m sure lots more and there’s a younger one too that’s right on her heels. In this pic, she was actually being towed by a friends i237. We chased them with the photographer in the 20v. It was fun hopping their wake and at times a little scary!

For whatever reason, they love the WB way more than surfing. Kids?! [emoji2957]

It’s all good with me, I love to tow them as long as it’s not in the damn tube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by wired1236; 05-05-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X