Summer Audio/Lighting Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Audio/Lighting Project

Well, I finally finished my main summer project which was upgrading the sound system and lighting on my new (to me) 1999 2100i. It was quite the adventure. What do you do when you order the wrong size cockpit speakers??? Cut new ones in the bow. I thought it turned out really nice.

- JL MM100s-BE Head unit
    - JL MMR-20 remotes (2)
    - JL M650-CCX-SG-WH (4)
    - JL M770-CCX-SG-WH (2)
    - JL FS110-W5-SG-TB subwoofer
    - JL M770-ETXv3-SG-WH (4) tower speakers
    - JL M800/8v2 amp
    - JL M600/1 amp

IMG_8247.jpgIMG_8426.jpgIMG_8427.jpgIMG_8635-3.jpgIMG_8637-3.jpgIMG_8632-2.jpgIMG_8636-3.jpgIMG_8638-3.jpg

Nice install. Now what are you going to do all winter

Comment

New tower and Perfect Pass install!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That actually looks 100 times better now. I'm impressed. Have you done anything like this before, Rzrback?

Comment

My forte' is residential/commerical low-voltage integration. Boats are completely new to me and a totally different animal. I appreciate the kind words.... I don't think I'll ever not have a boat now.

CP

Comment

The Lightning project is something which i wanted to know about but Fix Error code 0X0070002 helped me to get the solution of this.

Comment

This is actually looking awesome..the lighting system has enhanced the whole look.
              NOTE: If you are stuck at Windows Errors Code 36 on your computer, then I'll recommend you to visit our website.
              Last edited by jhonsonrobbin; 04-30-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

looking so elegant. nice lightning. We provide the besthttps://uaewebsitedevelopment.com/lead-generation-dubai/ at highly affordable costs. Our experts are proficient in marketing services. Our lead generation services help you get the leads that you want.

Comment

Working...
                X