2018 R22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 R22

Our custom built R22 focuses around not having any white. The boat is dark and light gray. We wanted to showcase you can have a sleek and "bad-***" boat stepping outside the norms. We don't have the most expensive boat on Lake Stevens, the Pavati has that title. We do, however, have a unique boat with the colors, graphics and bow. Rock on Tige, you make an incredible boat, with over the top attention to detail.

From Lake Stevens, WA:

R22 Inside.jpg
    R22 dock.jpg

Super Sharp!!!!

Comment

2018 R22

You buy that from Bjornson’s? A pavatti on lake Stevens I bet your R22 has nicer wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by outkastmunkey; 09-08-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Boat looks great. Its going to be like camo with that classic PNW weather you have in the pic I grew up in Olympia and dont miss waiting for marine layers to burn off. I really like how ghosted the graphics are in the black panel. Congrats on the new boat.

Comment

Yea, got this little gem from Tony. I will say as first time Tige owner I’m really impressed with the wake this puts out.
          Last edited by Diver806; 09-09-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver806 View Post
            Yea, got this little gem from Tony. I will day as a first time Tige owner I’m really impressed with the wake this puts out.
            I purchased my R20 from them last year they have been great. Chris from Bjornson’s says he likes the R22 wave. So far I have only surfed my R20 and the ZX1 but I probably will be testing out more boats next year to upsize a little.

Comment

Great first post Diver806 i Love that boat.

Glad you are loving it, I had a great time demoing it for you. Make sure to let us know if you need anything.
              Last edited by majestic; 09-09-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by outkastmunkey View Post
                I purchased my R20 from them last year they have been great. Chris from Bjornson’s says he likes the R22 wave. So far I have only surfed my R20 and the ZX1 but I probably will be testing out more boats next year to upsize a little.

I will bring a R22 up when you are ready for another ride, better get the wetsuit out. The R22 will always be a favorite of mine, super easy wave set up and maybe the best handling boat in the fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                  I will bring a R22 up when you are ready for another ride, better get the wetsuit out. The R22 will always be a favorite of mine, super easy wave set up and maybe the best handling boat in the fleet.
                  I plan on getting a lot more riding in hopefully into October wetsuit is ready! May sneak one in tomorrow looks like decent weather.

Comment

Surf lessons :-) All of the friends/neighbors are sure loving the wake. I would really enjoy seeing what it is like behind my own boat sometime.

Comment

Anytime you want to check out the R22 wake, let me know. We're up in Lake Stevens.

Comment

Surf lessons :-) All of the friends/neighbors are sure loving the wake. I would really enjoy seeing what it is like behind my own boat sometime.
                        Is it because you need a driver? Or just too many other surfers? My wife has got it down now she will only pull me surfing won’t do wakeboarding. I appreciate the offer would like to have a Northwest Tige get together sometime.

Comment

I think my wife might do okay. I’ve just got no clue how to get up.

Comment

I think my wife might do okay. I’ve just got no clue how to get up.
                            Oh I see. Chris road trip to lake Stevens?

Comment

Happy to come up and make it happen or Thursday afternoon we will be out on Lake Washington visiting a couple lake customers, your office is around the corner if I remember.
                              Last edited by majestic; 09-09-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X