Just bought a 2009 RZ2! New world for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a 2009 RZ2! New world for me

Grew up around Glastron boats and have continued to see these wakeboard boats. Decided to pull the trigger on a used Tige and we are in love! The ride and feel of the boat is leaps and bounds different than our old Glastron!! Used boat came with upgraded ballasts, sound system and green lighting throughout! Just waiting for a surf board and we will be trying the surf thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations and Welcome to the forum! You are off on the right foot with pictures.

Comment

Nice! Welcome. There's countless threads and resources on here to help you along the way and start getting up to speed with what you have and how to set up for wakeboarding or surfing. The search feature near the top right of the page will be your friend. Otherwise, got questions, start firing away.

Comment

Get ahold of me I know that boat well and everything about it I’m on hauser all week and canyon ferry on the weekends if you see this boat stop by and say hi and I can get you dialed in. Congrats 5DC979DE-6720-4DEF-A723-73C91F0E5A1F.jpg
        surf till u die.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the boat. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Love that model. Another boat that to me was ahead of it's time. Congrats my friend! Enjoy this forum as it will save you a lot of headaches if you research and post about your boat during your ownership and beyond!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy the new boat!

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
                  Get ahold of me I know that boat well and everything about it I’m on hauser all week and canyon ferry on the weekends if you see this boat stop by and say hi and I can get you dialed in. Congrats [ATTACH]49188[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks 18c racing! We live 5 minutes from both lakes but are usually on Hauser! Will keep a look out for your boat and stop and say hey if I see it!! Excited to try the surf wake on this baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking boat, Congrats! I bought a brand new 2012 RZ2 and just upgraded to a 2019. The RZ2 rocks!

Comment

congrats and welcome to the tige family

Comment

Hey I remember that boat it came from my local lake before I sold it out to Montana!...it has a great history and is an awesome boat!

Comment

Working...
                        X