Kid's Video - Summer 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid's Video - Summer 2017

My middle son makes a music video every year of our summer on the boat... took him a while this time, but got it out just before the season! Always a blast for the family and our friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSeblMStKc

great video!

If you shorten the line to just behind the rooster tail and drop the speed to 18 MPH for your wakeboarding, it will make it a lot easier for folks to jump the wake and not get crushed. Then, slowly increase line length as they get air time. Had a guy that would consistently charge the wake, case the other side every time and take a thorough beating every time. Moved him in 5 feet and presto, he was smooth and in control. Anywho, keeping it slower and short-lined has makes it way more fun and safe to learn wake to wake.

Comment

What a great video! Tell your son to keep at it! Love the slow motion prior to the airs on the wakeboard. Wish I knew how to do it or had the software to produce that. super sick. Where is this btw? Reminds me of my boating in Maryland. We used to own the water at sundown. Saw ya even snuck a boat safety check in there!! hahahah

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the comments... h2osk8er00 - you are close. Susquehanna River (Long Level) is where we do most of our boating. Took it down to Lake Norman where my brother lives... and that's when the "boat safety check" happened!!! We were playing our music too loud on a Sunday morning. We were near where Michael Jordan's mom lives, so we think she called them (or, that's our story)!!!

Comment

Working...
        X