New to Tige, R23 on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Tige, R23 on the way

First post and first Tige on the way, moving from a 24' Supra. Final production pics were just sent to me.

0101S Profile (Large).jpg
    0101S Front (Large).jpg
    0101S Back (Large).jpg
    0101S Interior (Large).jpg
    2018 R23, Lake Cumberland KY

Looks great! Did they change the design of the bimini again? That one looks like it folds in front of the tower vs mine that folds to the rear?

Comment

I am really starting to like the brown interior.

That is a sharp looking boat. Enjoy!
      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
        Looks great! Did they change the design of the bimini again? That one looks like it folds in front of the tower vs mine that folds to the rear?
        He has the E2 tower and the bimini folds forward. The standard M2 tower bimini folds to the rear.

Comment

Welcome to the site and Congratulations on the new boat. Love the color scheme on the outside.

Comment

Looks great!!!! Congratulations!!!
            If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Very nice boat Steve congrats

Comment

Nice color combinations. I like the red w/natural/brown interior.
                Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Originally posted by LTWellman View Post
                  Nice color combinations. I like the red w/natural/brown interior.
                  Thanks. It’s funny how people either really like or hate the tan interior. I’ve always liked it since I first saw a red Corvette Malibu with tan seats. My teenage kids picked the colors inside and out so it’s cool knowing we have a boat coming they designed. I’ve owned a lot of boats but this the first one we’ve bought new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice colors. I'm getting an R21 being build now. I have the same natural and mocha combo except, I have natural for the accent and tower inserts (instead of your red) and mocha for the dash. I'm hoping it comes out nice.

Comment

Originally posted by flipz96 View Post
                      Nice colors. I'm getting an R21 being build now. I have the same natural and mocha combo except, I have natural for the accent and tower inserts (instead of your red) and mocha for the dash. I'm hoping it comes out nice.
                      Post pics when you get em. Mine made it to the dealer now just waiting on trailer delivery. Taking test run in 2 weeks.

Comment

Here is my 2018

Comment

When's your Tigre arriving, Steve? You must be like a kid on Christmas Eve right now lol. You'll have a blast with that thing!
                          You can build muscle with these protein powders very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by StewartD View Post
                            When's your Tigre arriving, Steve? You must be like a kid on Christmas Eve right now lol. You'll have a blast with that thing!
                            It made it to the dealer now just waiting on the trailer. Taking it for the test run next Saturday then bringing it to the house. Memorial Day weekend we’ll take it to it’s home on Lake Cumberland. Can’t come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by KYSteve View Post
                              Post pics when you get em. Mine made it to the dealer now just waiting on trailer delivery. Taking test run in 2 weeks.

Here's a picture of my interior in progress

IMG_1205.jpgIMG_9306.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X