Attached Files

Good Lookin Boat man, Congrats!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Thx boys,it was love at first sight

Comment

Gorgeous boat !
          If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
            Good Lookin Boat man, Congrats!
            My exact first thought! Good looking boat!

Comment

Great looking boat, timeless colors.

Comment

Love the colors. If I was buying new again, the boat would look exactly like that.

What does it say on the side? RZRZUN?

Comment

Thanks again,the White colour was just what I was looking for so I'm pretty stoked about that
                  Johnnie it RZRZ11N it's the rego numbers
                  Can't wait to get it home monday and spending a few days in the boat

Comment

Thanks for the kind words,I love the colour aswel,here's a photo after our maiden voyage,the wake was massive,for us anyway,we are all water skiers just starting out with surfing and wake boarding,the guys and girls loved the boat,and there were some mad stacks,I'm older I'll just stick to skiing a think the face slams I don't recover like the younger blokes
                    Attached Files

Comment

Put taps 3 on that beauty! You have the touch screen to control it.

Comment

Hey bsreid,I'm not even 100% sure what taps 3 is mate,is that a remote the rider uses to adjust his own wake,and is it 3 tabs at the transom instead of only 1 like this boat has so we can switch sides
                        Is this a costly add on,we can't even surf on one side yet,so maybe when we work this out it mite be good to have

Comment

This let’s the boat surf level and uses a tab to create the surf wake on the surfers side. The wave is wayyy better too, I added it to mine and it was night and day. You can probably add it for less than 3k

https://tige.com/features/taps3

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                            This let’s the boat surf level and uses a tab to create the surf wake on the surfers side. The wave is wayyy better too, I added it to mine and it was night and day. You can probably add it for less than 3k

https://tige.com/features/taps3
                            Thanks again bsreid that looks unreal I'm going to have to look into this for next summer,bet it will cost abit more over here in Australia,hopefully it's not much more
                            So will my touch screen support the taps 3 system, will I have to update the system to do this you think
                            Thanks
                            Last edited by Lewis 21; 04-10-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

You might have to change the settings, quick easy fix any Tige dealer can do. Talk with elevated concepts on here, he can get you hooked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X