Few Small Visual accents and WS420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few Small Visual accents and WS420

So I have been so focused on getting the wave dialed in that a lot of my little projects kept getting pushed back. Finally had some down time to start checking off some little projects.

So first, I got some LED Kits from Corey Rutherford.
    Vent Lights (installed)
    Custom Laser Cut trash can lid with LEDs (Installed)
    Tige Logo Tower Lights (Pending Install)
    Speaker Lights (pending install)

Second:
    Upgraded the tower dock Lights to LED. Huge improvement!

Third:
    WS420SQ Installed
    SYN 4 Amp Installed

Left to do:
    FAE Finalized install (its been a process)
    2 Additional underwater Lights

Here are some pictures of the work done so far
    IMG_1699.jpgIMG_1700.jpgIMG_1701.jpgIMG_1702.jpgIMG_1704.jpgIMG_1705.jpg
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Looks good man! What bulbs did you go with in the tower? I've got two buddies that have the alpha z tower and need to do that. What about underwater? You bought some liquid Lumens didn't you!!

Comment

No still running the factory underwater for now. Those will be in next years budget.

Added a few more lights under the helm today, and finished the FAE. I did a little different FAE install as I think the support bracket looks funny. So I opened the holes up to 1/4" and got some 1 1/2" stainless screws to beef up the attachment point and used 5200 inside the exhaust to basically glue it in. It's very stout, talked to Larry at FAE and he basically said I won't even need the screws if I 5200 the FAE in. So essentially with 5200 and screws this thing is never coming out.IMG_0571.jpgIMG_0572.jpg
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

The boat looks amazing ! I also would be curious what bulbs you used in the tower. Is the trashcan lid a 1 off ? If so how would you feel about someone in Georgia getting one ? 😁 i would also be curious what kind of difference does the eq make?
        Last edited by Langwell; 09-10-2017, 11:41 AM.
        If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Originally posted by Langwell View Post
          The boat looks amazing ! I also would be curious what bulbs you used in the tower. Is the trashcan lid a 1 off ? If so how would you feel about someone in Georgia getting one ? �� i would also be curious what kind of difference does the eq make?
          18c racing (member on here) does the LED packages.
          The tower bulbs are MR16 type. Not sure what thegerman used but they have 75 watt equivalent bulbs here.

https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/11...4aAvRvEALw_wcB

Take one of yours out and make sure they look like the ones you're ordering. They're pretty cheap online.

Comment

JetDriver is on it! All the above is correct

Corey Rutherford (18cRacing) did it for me it's awesome and there is plenty of spots to tap power from for it.
            Elevated had some spare MR16 lights laying around he gave me.
            As for the 420, huge difference mostly in clarity but not sure if it's the 420 or the new amp driving the inboats all in all call Chpthril (Mike Simms) he sent me everything.

Comment

Thanks ! I think chpthril is pretty close , i will definitely contact him. Your boat looks amazing ! Just got thd rgb on my in boats hooked up last weekend.

Comment

Is that the specific light ? Im assuming its water proof ?

Comment

I don't think its "water proof" but the tower light shield does have a rubber seal around it.

Comment

Is there any way you can get the brand from elevated just so i know what to buy for the lights. Thanks for all the help

Comment

Originally posted by Langwell View Post
                      Is there any way you can get the brand from elevated just so i know what to buy for the lights. Thanks for all the help
                      These are what I have been looking at only problem is that they come in an 8 pack
                      https://www.amazon.com/Warmoon-Dayli...O4A?th=1&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool thanks!

Comment

It does help with the noise when surfing, but didn't really quiet the boat down much on the inside. With only a little plastic sheets covering the motor bay you just don't get the insulation and sound dampening like on the older Tige's. I will probably try and dynamat the motor bay to see if I can quiet it down some more. But as I said behind the boat surfing its significantly quieter.

Comment

Working...
                          X