The Campbell's Summer Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Campbell's Summer Pics

Not sure if I have posted anything this year picture wise besides in the Mead 2017 area... While it has been the most challenging year to get out and have fun.. one trip I didn't even get to surf.. I have been fortunate to get out to the river 2 times with my boat and excited for the grand finale come next week. Our son Max is going on 14 months so that means we brought him out last year when he was only 2 months... It is getting easier but we are far from outta the woods. Parenting is challenging but it will be really nice to share these memories when my son is old enough to understand how blessed we truly are. Here are some photos of the 2 boat trips we were able to get out on... the first one my iPhone got wet so I don't have any of the pics but a few grainy ones sent to me... However... it was a blast and a lot of work but I would do it all over again in a heart beat! Place is called Pirate Cove Resort in Needles, CA... Not recommended for family boating as it is a circus out there on the weekends but it was close to the Military base we live on currently... and by close I mean 4 hours away..

PC 7.jpgPC 6.jpgPC 5.jpgPC 4.jpgPC 3.jpgPC 2.jpgPC 1.jpgPirate Cove Pic Surf 2.jpgPirate Cove Pic Surf.jpgPirate Cove Pic.jpg

Pirate Cove Wife and sis.jpgTopock Gorge.jpgPirate Cove sandbar.jpgPriate booty.jpgTopick Bar.jpgPirate Boat.jpgBoat Trip.jpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa6qwXqHbE8[
    And a few more plus a video made by thegerman618... without him I would not have been able to surf once this year so thanks B-RAD!
    Last edited by h2osk8er00; 09-06-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Good pictures. Great family enjoying the water. Truly blessed! Keep up the good work.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Good pictures. Great family enjoying the water. Truly blessed! Keep up the good work.
        Thanks Mike! Can't wait to see ya!

Comment

Sent you a PM about ballast set-up on your boat. Love the river....all parts. Great beaches up Pirates Cove way. Wait to you start surfing with the little one on the board with you! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Comment

Thanks man!!! Chpthril dialed me in! PM SENT!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

We know the area all too well, but when we head up river from the lake (based down there) we generally grab the Aquatrax'(s) just to mix it up. We have always checked out those campsite and considered them for a group trip. Great pix.
              --
              2006 24V on Lake Havasu

Comment

malmz - did I happen to run into you at the Havasu Marina a month or two ago, on the dock? We met a nice gentleman with a beautiful 24V, was just wondering if it was you.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                  malmz - did I happen to run into you at the Havasu Marina a month or two ago, on the dock? We met a nice gentleman with a beautiful 24V, was just wondering if it was you.
                  I don't believe so. Ours is yellow and white with a black back. Quite a few Tige on Havasu for sure.
                  --
                  2006 24V on Lake Havasu

Comment

I saw a ton of tigé boats out there too. More so than any other brand. There's even one in the background of one pic... said hi to everyone and encouraged them to join the site...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our little guy grew up on a boat. We had him out on the water at about 6 months and he came every trip after. That kid loves the lake and the boat and everything in between. It's fun now he is getting into the water sports. I'm sure Max will be the same way. Great times.

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
                        Our little guy grew up on a boat. We had him out on the water at about 6 months and he came every trip after. That kid loves the lake and the boat and everything in between. It's fun now he is getting into the water sports. I'm sure Max will be the same way. Great times.
                        That is awesome! Hope we can continue the boating trips in Texas! Going to have to meet some fellow boaters out there though to make it worth while... I am certain they exist since I see them all over the TO forum...

Comment

Working...
                        X