cold morning still fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold morning still fun

Glad installed heater the new prop is awesome acme 1433. Buddy 4th time surfing and the boat dog that insisted on going early this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they allow "boat dogs" to be spotters in WA....lol.

Comment

She would be good at it. Don't worry there was another human aboard

Comment

Glad to see people getting after it west of the cascades. I grew up in Olympia. Every time someone complained about the weather I say "get some gore tex and get over it". Glad you are enjoying your short season, and your plate woes are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
          Glad to see people getting after it west of the cascades. I grew up in Olympia. Every time someone complained about the weather I say "get some gore tex and get over it". Glad you are enjoying your short season, and your plate woes are gone.
          I told my wife we have 3 years to figure out where to move where we have year round boating before daughter hits high school. Been able to get 66 hours so far and next week spending 7 days at banks lake. Gonna try to keep riding through September.

Comment

Originally posted by outkastmunkey View Post
            I told my wife we have 3 years to figure out where to move where we have year round boating before daughter hits high school. Been able to get 66 hours so far and next week spending 7 days at banks lake. Gonna try to keep riding through September.

great plan! *envy*
            I haven't rode for a month

Comment

Originally posted by glenn88 View Post
              great plan! *envy*
              I haven't rode for a month
              I agree, that's a great plan!
              I love my Quick Extender Pro progress and results.

Comment

Working...
              X