Boat dock thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
    I've never seen anything like this before...... it is absolutely brilliant!! Well played.
    Thanks. I recalculated and it's probably about 60 years old, cottage and boathouse were built in the 50's. Original electric motor, cable, gearbox, cradle has been modified a few times for the various boats throughout the years.

Comment

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

I can't figure out how to get the image not upside down
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bsreid; 07-26-2017, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
        [ATTACH]46446[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]46447[/ATTACH]

I can't figure out how to get the image not upside down
        Well I can't even tell which way is the top because of the reflection on the glass water! Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMG_3368.jpg

Comment

A friend of mines cabin. Over to the right is another dock where I usually go. But had to grab a pic of two Tige’s together when the Malibu was gone 56657929-96A4-4FFA-AF24-2FB35E2699A8.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
              Here's the summer home. We are way in the back away from the water
              [ATTACH]46099[/ATTACH]
              You gotta get a ride in that yellow Beaver man!(at least I think that's what it is) Float planes are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
                You gotta get a ride in that yellow Beaver man!(at least I think that's what it is) Float planes are awesome!
                I wish! It’s been gone for the last month or so. I wanted to ski behind it!

Comment

That would be legendary man!

Comment

Here is our setup, my sisters boat on the left, my old boat in the center (earlier this summer - pre Tige) and my parents pontoon on the right. My cousins Malibu and jet ski sit on lifts at the dock next to ours.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMG_2772.jpg
                        IMG_2776.jpg
                        IMG_2963.jpg
                        This system that I just installed this year is the best that I've seen for sure..it takes bout 4-5 min to get it in or out of the water by a push of a remote fob button. And it's always out of the elements.
                        Last edited by Jwolfe; 09-19-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Jwolfe -- well done sir, you've just helped shaped my retirement planning. We are considering a move to Texas for waterfront property, and I can only hope to put together something executed so well! Anything you would have done differently that I wouldn't be thinking about while drooling?

Comment

One word. Wow! That’s my dream right there!

Comment

hcooperrn- I would of put in a drain in the boathouse floor. If i bring it right into the boathouse, the water pools up and gets quite humid. I usually let the dolly drip off for 30 mins after i pull it out of the water.
                              I added a ceiling fan which dries the boat out nicely and added a exhaust fan to take the humidity out

Comment

hcooperrn- I would of put in a drain in the boathouse floor. If i bring it right into the boathouse, the water pools up and gets quite humid. I usually let the dolly drip off for 30 mins after i pull it out of the water.
                                I added a ceiling fan which dries the boat out nicely and added a exhaust fan to take the humidity out

Comment

Working...
                                X