My 2018 RZX3 in production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2018 RZX3 in production

Here are some pics of my 2018 RZX3 in production, i will keep on adding as they are sent to me...20170623_155434_resized.jpg20170623_155442_resized.jpgIMG_2404.JPGIMG_2405.JPGIMG_3301 (Large).jpgIMG_3298 (Large).jpgIMG_3369 (Large).jpg

Looks awesome. You're going to love it! Congratulations and keep the pictures coming.
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Comment

IT looks like those black holes to the left and right of the subwoofer are heat ducts, correct? If so, that is very cool.

But what is the hole behind the driver's seat in the outer wall?
      boat.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
        IT looks like those black holes to the left and right of the subwoofer are heat ducts, correct? If so, that is very cool.

But what is the hole behind the driver's seat in the outer wall?
        [ATTACH]46000[/ATTACH]

I'm going to say it's probably just a acces port behind the seats. Looking at pictures of 2017s there is a seat in its place. The 2017s also have the heater there

Comment

Not too sure what that hole is for?

Comment

20170628_131613_resized.jpg
            O[ATTACH]46006[/ATTACH
            One more pic from today

Comment

Thats sharp ! Id love to see it finished! Keep the pictures comin !
              If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Needs some fenders on the trailer.

Comment

IMG_3487 (Large).jpgIMG_3485 (Large).jpgIMG_3484 (Large).jpgIMG_3486 (Large).jpg

IMG_3483 (Large).jpg

HERE are the final photo's as it's being shipped out tomorrow...

Comment

that interior is awesome!!!
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Wow, impressive.
                      Nick
                      Dayton, Ohio

Comment

WoW [emoji41]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome.

the front stripe that is black flake...that is supposed to match the hull color, did you have your whole hull painted black flake also or just that front part? and the upper stripe in the back that is also black flake, that stripe is supposed to match the front upper stripe which is blue flake....so I guess Tige is willing to do special requests which is cool and do 2 different flake colors. On the website when you build one it wont let you mix the flake colors like you did.

I love how the lower front black flake stripe flows into the rear upper black flake stripe, how it goes together looks really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ironpeddler View Post
                            Looks awesome.

the front stripe that is black flake...that is supposed to match the hull color, did you have your whole hull painted black flake also or just that front part? and the upper stripe in the back that is also black flake, that stripe is supposed to match the front upper stripe which is blue flake....so I guess Tige is willing to do special requests which is cool and do 2 different flake colors. On the website when you build one it wont let you mix the flake colors like you did.

I love how the lower front black flake stripe flows into the rear upper black flake stripe, how it goes together looks really nice.
                            2018 has added many more combinations that were not previously available .

Comment

Thanks ironpeddler.... ha I had the whole hull done in flake. All the blue and black are in flake. It's an upgrade of course!

Comment

Working...
                              X