New Owner Intro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner Intro!

How's it going everyone? Figured I'd drop in and show off my new to me '14 Z1. Extremely pleased with her so far. I've always loved Tige and couldn't wait to get one. Now that I have one I really question why everyone is so quick to bash them. I couldn't be happier! I'm located in Central Texas and spend most of my time on Lake Whitney. If anyone is near the area I'd loved to meet up a ride with some fellow owners!
    Attached Files

beauty man...
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
      beauty man...
      Thank you! Previous owner took awesome care of it.

Comment

Welcome, and enjoy! Plenty of Tige's in Central Tx and Ben Hovland's dialed RZX on Whitney.

Come join us for the Tige Owners Reunion at Bethy Creek, Oct 13-15.

Cheers and have a blast!
        -Brandon Lucas
        Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by BLucas86 View Post
          Welcome, and enjoy! Plenty of Tige's in Central Tx and Ben Hovland's dialed RZX on Whitney.

Come join us for the Tige Owners Reunion at Bethy Creek, Oct 13-15.

Cheers and have a blast!
          Appreciate it! Yeah I see Ben quite often. He doesn't live too far down the road. Never met him personally but hard to miss that BEAUTY of an RZX he has. He surfs with a buddy of mine a lot also.

Comment

Love it!
            BABz - babzusa.com
            Austin, TX

Comment

Sweet ride.

People bash Tige because some dare to mention them in the same breath as the "big three"... Nautique, Malibu or MC. They may have been the big 3 but the my view is that that Nautique has kind of separated itself from the pack in in terms of awesome (G23, GS22, SN200)....but you pay out the nose for it. MC has kind of just gotten expensive without really being that great. Malibu, Tige, Supra, MB all make great boats and share things like engine, drivetrains, etc.

If anyone thinks any of the big 3 don't have problems, just go over to their forums. They have the same crap everyone else has....they just paid a bit more and have $150K indignation vs $100K indignation.

I can tell you that I ran my 1998 Tige 2200v for about 8 summers with just the usual maintenance and upkeep associated with any boat. It was 18 years old and most non-boaters thought it was just a couple of years old....and that was from period where people think their quality was so,so. I would still have it today if it were a little bigger and had a more powerful engine.

In any case, enjoy your Z1. We sure love our Z3.

Comment

Nice boat man! We have a 2016 Z1 and love it. We live in south Dallas and go to Whitney sometimes, maybe we will see y'all out there sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful boat!! Enjoy!

Comment

Awesome CONGRATS! The Z1 is a great boat.
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Congrats on the new boat. That classic white look is very nice. You will love it. The Z1 is a great boat.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
                      X