Upgraded my '08 Z1 to a '13 Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded my '08 Z1 to a '13 Z1

Just picked up our new(to us) '13 Z1. After shopping around for several months for a newer boat(from an '08 Z1), and checking out all the different brands, we figured that we loved our older boat model so much, we decided to stay with the Tige family and get a newer model. Finally picked it up and took it out for the weekend and had a great time! Here it is!
    IMG_20170519_1517571.jpg

And here is the old one!
    IMG_20140825_101105.jpg

Looking forward to a great summer!!!

Awesome boat! Saw that one online, seemed like a super clean boat, good choice!

Comment

That boat is sick!!!!!

Comment

Good choice ! Glad you stayed in the tige family!
        Z1 are very good boat. We fell in love with it the second we tried it

Comment

Great looking boat. Congrats. Keep us updated on your surf set up please.
          Seems like a lot of debate flying around as to listed vs super ballasted and Delta/Ronix/surfswell/nauticurl etc.
          I took a 13 RZ2 with VX and Delta out last summer and started changing my whole opinion.
          Especially curious how different lengths with VX affect the wave

Comment

congrats on the new one! I had a vx on my last boat which was a 2014 Rz2 and I moved the vx up also added my custom taps plate and it was awesome for sure . It's not to bad to move tha vx angle if your handy with tools but I recomend do it if you have a weekend .image.jpg
            surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
            X