95, 2000SLM COMP RESURRECTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95, 2000SLM COMP RESURRECTED

INTERIOR WAS FIRST AND SOME WIRING, THEN THE PAINT , YES THAT'S PAINT NOT A WRAP! ENGINE JUST TURNED 600HRS SO SHE'LL GET FRESHENED UP NXT YEAR.
    Attached Files

Sweet. Eddie Van Halen in blue.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Very cool. That boat looked pretty slick back in the day and you just enhanced that.
      Looks like it pulls you well too. It's good that you know what to do behind that machine. What ski are you riding?
      It's surprising that it has a dual axle trailer for that little closed bow direct drive?
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Cant seem to shake it, still skiing a Kidder KDCR7. I know there is so much more new tech out there, ski still works for me. I picked the boat up when is was living in Okla,
        It was the dealers demo, He ordered it with a tandem trailer. It's more than what it needs but sure does tow nice.

Comment

long live the D.D. Long live the skinny board!

Comment

Sweet. love closed bow ski boats.

Comment

Originally posted by tige2ski View Post
              Cant seem to shake it, still skiing a Kidder KDCR7. I know there is so much more new tech out there, ski still works for me. I picked the boat up when is was living in Okla,
              It was the dealers demo, He ordered it with a tandem trailer. It's more than what it needs but sure does tow nice.
              Currently looking at Radar, any recommendations ?

Comment

Radar, all day long!! Senate is my favorite, but you might be able to benefit from the more advanced Vapor.
                I met the Radar rep at the LA boat show. Since you are in WA along with them they might work out some demo skis to dial it in?
                Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I can't imagine owning any boat without a tandem trailer. Obviously the dealer felt the same way.

Any pics of the interior?
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

True that!
                    I'll get some better pics of the interior and post them.

Comment

Give us the skinny on painting the boat that way. I never even considered it. How well does it hold up? I'd love to add some flake to mine.

Comment

PPG 2 stage Base coat clear coat right over the Gel-coat, use a sealer after the Gel-coat breathes, takes a while. Durable and easy to maintain.
                        Check with your local paint shop for compatibility with new gel-coats.

Ed & Tanner Oswald , Finelines customs Richland Washington performed the work.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I want some metal flake baaaaaaaaaaad! (at least my kids really do. )

Now the question we're all dying to know the answer to:

How hard were you flexing your stomach in that last picture?

Comment

Ooooooh LMAO! Ex Gymnast and good genes, always had a six-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                              Thanks for the information. I want some metal flake baaaaaaaaaaad! (at least my kids really do. )

Now the question we're all dying to know the answer to:

How hard were you flexing your stomach in that last picture?

And I am turning 53 this next week, Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                              X