Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tige owner and member

A.jpg16402940_409779726026819_7892165717283109323_o.jpgb.jpgd.jpge.jpgo.jpg

I am a new boat owner. I picked this up in Jan. for my 40th birthday present to myself. I have taken it out once already this year trying to get it all broke in before the weather gets nice so I can get on the board. I installed the heatercraft 3 port heater and it was super easy and worth it on our first trip. Let me know if you hit Lake Tapps and we could meet up.

Nice boat! red and white is my favorite color combo! Welcome to the site and congrats on your new ride!

Comment

Sweet! New boats are always fun. One thing I'll mention is that with the cover, you really don't need the bow pole, just tighten it up and it shouldn't pool. Although over the years things might have changed.

Comment

Wow, great present. The boat looks fantastic.
        Those two kids will grow up with many good times ahead.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Sweetness! Nice boat!

Comment

Welcome! Nice looking boat!

Comment

Welcome and great boat! You're practically a neighbor! Old Man Winter has been harsh this year...can't wait for better weather up here.

Comment

Congrats and welcome!!!

How hard was heater install, considering one myself.
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by GzeroX5 View Post
                  Welcome and great boat! You're practically a neighbor! Old Man Winter has been harsh this year...can't wait for better weather up here.
                  Ya the winter has been tough. My test drive was on MLK day on Lake Washington and it was actually nice and then last Sunday was our first day out on Lake Tapps it was nice being one of the four boats that were out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                    Congrats and welcome!!!

How hard was heater install, considering one myself.
                    It probably took me 4 hours total. For the 6.2L 360 Indimar connecting to that was a breeze it has labels heater in and heater out. I bought the 3 holesaws I needed specified in the instructions and started the hole in reverse less chance of chipping the gelcoat and always drilled the pilot hole first. I mounted the unit under the drivers seat so I could put the stationary vent right at the drivers feet and then you can see where I mount the ones with the tubes. Here are some photos.

IMG_0596.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0598.jpg

Comment

Welcome to the Tigé owners family !

Comment

Welcome!, nice to see another Bjornson customer on here. Our boat spends the summer on Lake Tapps, I am sure we will cross paths at some point. It's a great looking R20.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                          Welcome!, nice to see another Bjornson customer on here. Our boat spends the summer on Lake Tapps, I am sure we will cross paths at some point. It's a great looking R20.
                          Had a pretty good experience with Bjornson went and looked at MB's at Seattle water sports and Nautique at pacific and Pacific didn't seem to have interest in showing me boats and talk about them. Plus always have liked the Tige. Hopefully this rain stops so I can get the motor broke in got 3 hours in last Sunday on Tapps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outkastmunkey View Post
                            Had a pretty good experience with Bjornson went and looked at MB's at Seattle water sports and Nautique at pacific and Pacific didn't seem to have interest in showing me boats and talk about them. Plus always have liked the Tige. Hopefully this rain stops so I can get the motor broke in got 3 hours in last Sunday on Tapps.

I was told while at the factory to let the engine get to temp then use it like you normally would. As soon as my boat gets in the lake and to temp I will hit fill all on the ballast and go.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                              I was told while at the factory to let the engine get to temp then use it like you normally would. As soon as my boat gets in the lake and to temp I will hit fill all on the ballast and go.
                              Well can't argue with the factory next Friday looks decent I think I will run it through the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                              X