Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the Trigger ! - 1st Tige' for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the Trigger ! - 1st Tige' for me!

Well, I decided to buy the 2001 2100v Limited that you guys have been helping me out with the past few days.

Overall, boat is in fantastic cosmetic condition; carpets clean and fresh, seat vinyl is really good except for the pulls and some of the seams showing some age. I hope I can make it a couple of years before needing to recover. Only 210 hours, with lots of service records provided; time will tell if that is too few (and leads to problems). When I test drove it, it I thought it to be a bit doggy, but figured it might be bad gas. After buying it yesterday I cleaned the spark arrestor, changed out the plugs, wires, rotor, and cap. Definitely worthwhile maintenance. The wire from the coil to the cap was just barely making connection and the spark arrestor was the dirtiest I've seen. Took it out for another run last night and was very happy. Boat pretty much jumps strait to 40 mph. Boat came with 3 props. I may need some help from the experts here to decipher what is best for my needs.

Now, for the obligatory pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice boat!

Comment

Congratulations and the boat looks awesome! Good find on an original beauty.
        Only good times ahead
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Very Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the T.O Family.
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Nice boat! Congrats!

Comment

Welcome to the site and V family!!! Enjoy!!

Comment

Great first weekend with the boat!! 7 people and room to spare. Not concerned about 9 at all (which was my goal). Rough chop on the lake most of the weekend, but handled it fine. Now just need to get it organized the way I like it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

welcome looks like a clean boat.

Comment

Awsome looking boat congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                      X