Family Day at the lake vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Day at the lake vid

This is our 4th summer being boat owners. It has been such a wonderful time. I made this edit the other day after being out with my wife and kids and sisters and bro inlaw. Enjoy and everyone enjoy the rest of summer

https://youtu.be/MUDKfwyagQU
    2000 21V Fox Riders Edition
    2007 Chevy Duramax crew cab short bed

Looks like great times Thanks for sharing!
    Looks like you have both sides of the wake dialed in.
    Last edited by TeamAllen; 08-16-2016, 03:35 AM.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

That's a great video! I have a 21v Riders Edition as well. I am curious how do you set up your boat for surfing and what tower do you have?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. As far as weighting goes. I keep a 80lb dried up concrete bag in each rear hatch. Then when we surf I move both concrete bags on the same side. Then fill a 350lb sac as well. Then I have a 350 in the bow walkway. It seems to give us a reasonable size wake and its pretty clean. As far as people go it's nice to have 2 adults in the boat plus the driver.
        2000 21V Fox Riders Edition
        2007 Chevy Duramax crew cab short bed

Comment

Good video!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Comment

Wonderful seeing a family making memories, nice video!
            We just traded in our 2013 AR 240 for a 2016 Z3. We had a great 3 summers in the Yamaha and hope to have many more in the Tige'. We've been out 3 times but either cold water or high winds have hindered our trips. This Saturday's forecast is looking good so we may finally get to see what this baby can do. The kids are not impressed so far, they miss the old boat. I really had a nice surf wave dialed in on it, but it was a chore setting it up each time.
            I think they will love it after a few warm trips.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the new boat, those colours are sweet! Wait until the water gets a little warmer and they'll love it.

Comment

Working...
              X