2009 Tige 22Ve - patience, patience, patience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Tige 22Ve - patience, patience, patience

I've been a member of the Tige Owners Community for nearly 3 years....and after 5 years of looking for the right Tige - I finally found my baby and picked her up 2 wks ago. I've always been in love with Tige boats! The fact that they are still family owned, built in Texas and have the perfect hull for surfing - what's not to love!! My friends at Ski Dock, here in Austin, have been EXTREMELY patient with me while I looked and they looked for me!!

Thanks to all that have posted in this forum. I used this site as a research tool for every boat that I inspected and was interested in purchasing!

2009 Tige Ve - 80 hrs with stock ballast

Tige.jpg

Tige 2.jpg

Tige 3.jpg

Working on getting the surf wake dialed in....
    Surf wake.jpg

That is a really nice boat. Congratulations!!
    "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

BEAUTIFUL....I love the red on black boats. She looks super clean looks like you waited and found the perfect boat that will last you decades to come.
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Congrats on the purchase.

Do yourself a favor and peel that hideous decal off the side. This is all my own opinion of course. It was the first thing I did when I brought my boat home a couple years ago. Looks so much better without.

Comment

Congratulations! Very clean looking boat!

Comment

Awesome!
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

She looks good!

Comment

Congrats!!!! Now comes all the fun of customizing it to make it your own.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
                  Congrats on the purchase.

Do yourself a favor and peel that hideous decal off the side. This is all my own opinion of course. It was the first thing I did when I brought my boat home a couple years ago. Looks so much better without.
                  @BCRider Do you have a pic of your boat with the decal removed? I have been contemplating it for a long while but just can't pull the trigger.

Comment

Bottom is the day I test drove the boat before buying.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Very clean boat! Congrats!!!

Comment

That is the exact boat I bought used as well, except mine didn't have any stock ballast, same colors, etc.

To me it's the sweet spot, pre-cat converter and O2s, not touch screen, mostly switches. Something I should be able to debug if problems arise in a decade...

Comment

^ I agree ericinmich. Part of me still wishes I had some of the tech in the newer boats but I do really like the fact that everything is still kept simple on our boats....and as you say leaves us being owners to be able to potentially troubleshoot and fix more ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                          X