Before and After New Graphics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before and After New Graphics..

Boat had a Monster wrap on it when we bought it last year and it was faded and dull... Pulled it off and went back to the yellow boat and just finished stinking on some new style graphics that I found from an online source and new tige chrome logos... Still plan to tint the windows black and thinking about color matching the speaker pods yellow....

Wow! Thought it was a different boat. Makes it look more modern as well. Beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! I really like the rear section but I'm not in love with the front graphic yet... They sent a couple extras so I'm thinking about maybe moving it forward a bit.. The new boats have it way up on the bow, but my reg numbers are there so I dont really know what to do... Maybe lose it all together...

Comment

Dang! I like the after its a huge improvement IMO!!

Comment

that is a night and day difference.
          well done and agree it looks much more modern..
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Looks a lot better what a difference!

Comment

Amazing difference. Very nice work. And, that yellow should be easier to keep clean as well. Enjoy the summer!

Comment

SICK! Did you get the chromax Tigé emblems from Tigé or another site? And how about them graphics... Can you post the link? Looks sick brother... Also, did you notice any discoloration from any of the previous graphics/wrap or was it pretty negligible? Definitely something I may do in the not so distant future. Great job.

Comment

Glad I could help with the photoshopped image to help you make your decision. Looks great! I think if anything that front Tige logo would look better if it was bigger. Ok, fine I'll photoshop it again.lol.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by BCRider; 05-06-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

looks sweet!

Comment

Thanks guys.. Dang it BCRider... I love it bigger, now I'm never gonna be happy till its fixed!
                      h2osk8er00... Yes the logos are from the tige store on their website.. And the graphics are from a place called Toronto Decals... Awesome guy to work with. He had me send pics and measurements to make sure everything was exactly like I wanted. He stole the 22i graphic from the trailer and added it into the graphic too..

http://torontodecals.com/vinyl.html

Comment

Looks awesome man!!!!

Comment

Thanks Bryan~ Appreciate it broham!

Comment

Uh oh^^^^^do I see a project coming on?
                            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
                              SICK! Did you get the chromax Tigé emblems from Tigé or another site? And how about them graphics... Can you post the link? Looks sick brother... Also, did you notice any discoloration from any of the previous graphics/wrap or was it pretty negligible? Definitely something I may do in the not so distant future. Great job.
                              When I did my ChroMax emblems last year a dealer was selling them for $60/ea on Ebay vs the $100 that Tige wants for them...they had a bunch for sale so I would check there first....

Comment

Working...
                              X