• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it summer yet!!!

12439211_10208138631844380_1723485548624561749_n.jpg

I'm so ready to hit the lake!!!!

Love the garage! Jealous!

Comment

Still have 4 feet of snow on the ground at my house, but I would hit the lake this afternoon if I could!

Comment

-25C today.
        Not gonna hit water this week-end [emoji85]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe if we all started burning styrofoam cups it was cause more global warming and we could boat year round no matter where we lived.......on second thought I can wait a couple more months

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            -25C today.
            Not gonna hit water this week-end [emoji85]

+15C here all week! Calgary does this every year.... we get seduced in to thinking summer is coming, but we get hammered with snow in May.

Comment

Nice and Sunny here in the land of Oz. First surf using the Time Machine behind our Z1. No ballast on board, however we are heading away to a lake in a couple of weeks time and I plan on filling up the ballast and giving it a red hot go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems to be coming early here in So Cal. 83* in San Clemente today.
                Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by 25cents View Post
                  Maybe if we all started burning styrofoam cups it was cause more global warming and we could boat year round no matter where we lived.......on second thought I can wait a couple more months
                  I happen to be in Draper currently. You will have to wait. The lakes are frozen. Last year this time it was warm enough the lakes were not frozen.

But the skiing has been great!
                  Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                    It seems to be coming early here in So Cal. 83* in San Clemente today.
                    Nah man, that's just the Santa Anas. Come on people, think snow! Snow fills the lakes. Our lakes were empty last year and I mean EMPTY. We still need half a dozen big fat storms in order to get back to somewhat normal around here. All month it's been 60-70 degrees. It's depressingly beautiful. If there was water, I'd be riding.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Im i gonna take the boat out tomorrow !??

Well......... Noooo

Comment

Every time I think this weekend I am going to get to work, it rains, it goes below freezing, something that prevents me from getting out to do the work. At this rate boat wont be ready till May at the earliest.
                        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457718583.502525.jpg

Getting her out this weekend! The water was 72 last weekend so we are going to try and get some surfing in!

Comment

Originally posted by Detonate View Post
                            [ATTACH]42191[/ATTACH]

I'm so ready to hit the lake!!!!
                            I see the Dallas flag in the corner! What lake you going to be putting in at?

Comment

Mostly Lake Grapevine, but we like to travel around and go pretty much anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X