• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little vid my buddy threw together from last weekend on horsetooth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=fYUT1Tikr54

I guess there was no riding done....

Comment

No riding?! WTF and at 2:13 that chick is smoking and I don't mean hot (although she is good looking) If somebody even brought cigarettes on my boat they would be swimming quick. You should get a pontoon boat much better for partying.

Comment

So much hate, if you don't like the video don't comment pretty simple, and we didn't ride that day I'm waiting on perfect pass and my ballast set up to be delivered.

Comment

I loved the video. I spend from about 11-1 riding everyday then party from bout 1-8. Girls love tige's !

Comment

The good ol Sunday Funday tie up. We were out there quite a bit last year, but not so much this year. We know the people with the big yellow Baja. Pretty good chill spot after a morning of riding. It can get a little bit crazy back there at times....

Comment

That's a pretty small gathering for the party cove at Horsetooth on a Sunday. Spent too much time in that cove.

Comment

I agree, it's a small gathering to what it can be sometimes, we are up there almost every Sunday, maybe I'll run into one of you colorado guys up there sometime, I'm suprised I haven't yet.

Comment

Working...
                X