Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little restoration prodject over the last couple months almost complete

Before

After, still need to mount the other window but it's getting close to complete for the season.

Damn that looks great! So clean, love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Thanks! Jslayde1 and mdk681, I'll post a couple more when I get it finished!

Comment

That Looks Reaaaalllll Niiiiiiice! How hard was it to swap out the towers?

Comment

Love the new tower and Bimini!
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Thanks! Swapping out the tower was not bad, I just had to drill new holes for the rear section, I just used the existing front holes, hardest part was deciding where I wanted to mount it.

Comment

Nice to see another 2200V out in the world. I've yet to see another out in the wild.

Comment

Nice man! Anything new? I want to put the Chromax on mine.. If you don't mind me asking how much to paint the whole thing white btw or did you do it yourself?

Comment

h2osk8er00 nothing new as of now minus a bigger prop, I'm probably going to start on the interior this winter and paint the trailer maybe. I actually vinyl wrapped the whole thing with 2 friends and myself

Comment

Bakes5 I have never seen another 2200v either very few out there from what I even see online. Do you have any pics of yours?

Comment

Working...
                      X