2015 ASR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 ASR

All excited, just got a few pictures of our new 2015 ASR as it arrived at the dealer. It is still a little wet from outside rain, just having been unwrapped, just off of the transport truck. Now if the weather can cooperate so it see the water underneath it, we'll have more 'action' pictures to share
    IMG_3894.JPGIMG_3885.JPGIMG_3887.JPG

Ohhh man! That is a sweet looking boat you got there! Congrats!!!!

Comment

Thanks Timmy, can't wait to surf it. I need to see the effects of the AVX with my own eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is hot! When I get back to Montreal this late summer lets surf!
        "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Of course Booms. Are you coming up here often??

Comment

Nice looking rig! I see you have AVX on it - please share some surfing pic/vids when you get it on the water. I think there are a lot of us waiting to see how one of these Surfs. On a side note, that single wheel Fulton Trailer jack seems like it might be slightly underrated for something of that size/weight - be careful around it.
            "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

I will indeed add pics and vids as soon as it goes in the water, planned for the 7th or 8th of May only . Another good point Dandy about the trailer jack, I'll ask about it when I go up to the dealer tomorrow. Honestly I haven't put as much thoughts as I should have in the trailer since I don't expect to move it around that much.... My poor Wrangler can't pull it

Comment

Seabass I have been to Montreal twice this year for work. Got to spend a day on Mount Tremblant in February. I will let you know the next time I am there.

Thanks!
                "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Funny, I'm travelling for work too quite a lot. We should compare schedule lol

Comment

André from Drummondville Marine posted this posted on the dealership FBook, enjoy mon ami!! Quite the boat!!

Comment

Sorry D, was there supposed to be a link? I went on DM's FB and saw nothing new

Comment

Tadam:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3742197&type=1

Build pics??

Was on Bizness Dré's personal FBook!
                        Last edited by DLafont; 04-24-2015, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Yeah man, that was from beginning of April. I didn't call it mine until it got here... didn't want to jinx it I can't wait to get in it tomorrow night, I think I may even have a drink in it to celebrate... on the trailer, in the garage LOL

Comment

Very nice! Congrats.

Comment

Nice spot to go take a nap!!

Comment

Working...
                              X