X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro

image.jpg

Hi all,

Well, here I am (with one daughter), the happy and excited owner of a 2014 R20 (bought from Redline in Chilliwack)!

This is my first inboard, but I have lots of watersport (skiing, wakeboarding) driving experience in an I/O and for the past several years I've driven a couple of summer camp tournament boats for a week at a time.

I'm looking forward to the new things I have to learn and to doing watersports in style this year. For now, I plan to do more listening than talking.

Cheers,
    Severin B.
    Victoria, BC

Congratulations! I love the colors!

Comment

congrats and happy boating

Comment

Congratulations, welcome to the T.O. family. Enjoy your new toy. Make lots of family memories of summer fun.
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Didn't want to go with that triple wheeled beast in the background? Kidding. Awesome boat! Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats, and welcome to T.O. great looking R20....

Comment

Welcome. That is a very nice R20. Get out and make a lot of memories - that is one happy looking daughter - just wait until she gets to ride behind that boat!
              "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Very nice boat and color ! I have R20 2014 but a never tried....i buy last october ! I wait ...i wait....and i wait !! Congratz

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Like most special blessings, the availability of this boat, my ability to get it, and everything else came together out of the blue and quite easily. So far I really like this R20. Sometimes I still can't believe it's in my driveway! I expect both my daughters to get more excited as the weather warms up. We have lots of good memories thanks to our previous boat and we're sure to make many more with this one. Part of the plan is to invite others out with us and share the fun.

Palle Man, no, I was not tempted by the ASR in the background. That thing is HUGE and I need to tow everywhere I go!

Yan-R20, when your summer begins, it will be glorious. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Everyone else, thanks, see you around on this site!

Cheers,
                  Severin B.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats on the new boat, looks great!! If you ever get to the Okanogan, let me know, maybe we can meet somewhere.

Comment

Yan-R20, this is for you... and everyone else who can't wait for warmer weather.

http://youtu.be/HZ0tdRV_ByQ

Cheers,
                        Severin B.

Comment

Hooo wow thanks ! I removed my shed this week...and i paint my fender and i put news Wheels on trailer !! 1 month yet and i'm going to try

Comment

Working...
                          X