Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proud new owner 98 pre2100

1 owner kept in heated garage! 400 hours

tige8.jpgtige7.jpgtige6.jpgtige5.jpgtige 4.jpgtige3.jpgtige3.jpgtige 2.jpgtige 1.jpg

That boat looks real clean, nice Buy.

Comment

Congrates!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Nice one. Thanks for sharing!
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Great looking boat! Bring on some nice weather now!!
          "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Very Nice. That tower looks good on it!

Comment

I had the same tower on my 04 22I. It is really nice!

Comment

Congrats, very nice boat
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Wow!! nice find I can't believe that boat is that clean! Congrats on the find and to the previous owner for loving on his boat that much

Is the upholstery original?

Comment

ya its original upholstery and not 1 thing wrong with it. It will make me sick when something does happen. Its only a matter of time. Its a lucky find thats for sure

Comment

Congrats!

Sweet find!
                      The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

Congrats on the new boat. When it's windy or a busy day on the lake you will need to be very mindful of your surroundings. My last boat was that low in the water. If a boat came past me surfing the wake would come right over my bow so I'd have to get in the boat, start it, and get on the throttle to get the nose up. Sometimes a bit of reverse will help too. But again, you will have to watch out. That was half the reason I wanted a new boat. Our summer house is on a lake that can go from dead flat to 3' and capping in a matter of minutes. I had too many not so fun moments trying to get off the water.

Comment

ya i can see that happening. thanks for the tip!

Comment

i will second what BCRider said i have a 2150 and if you dont pay attention in rough water youll swamp the bow real fast have to just ease it down cant stop real fast that is for sure!!! but have no fear ive had a pretty good amount of water in the boat from this and it still trucks on along just kick the bildge pump on and boat on just be mindful and youll be ok these boats still do very well in rough water i got caught out in a storm on lake conroe and got right around 3 and a half foot waves and she still powered on through if i had the chance to do it again i would probably jump off a cliff though it was the most nerve racking experiance ive ever had and i drag race.....

Comment

Very nice! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X