New Owner of a 2010 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner of a 2010 22ve

I posted a couple quick pics yesterday in general but thought should probably here. So here goes.
    tige5.jpgtige6.jpgtige1.jpgtige5.jpgtige6.jpgtige1.jpgtige4.jpgtige3.jpg

Love it! Congrats on a sweet sweet boat!
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Nice! That the one from Redline in Chilliwack?
      Great purchase! Congrats!

Comment

yes it is.

Comment

tige10.jpg
          Out for a water run today to stretch her legs and get all the info and know how, gotta say that Lori and Jon from Redline chilliwack have been great to deal with, thanks. Here she is coming out.

Comment

Looks good man. I was just at Red line after u left . Jon said u were stoked!

Comment

Yeah we are pretty stoked to say the least. Just can't wait to add some ballast and start using it. Are you getting a new one? He was mentioning someone was ordering a new one.

Comment

That's a great looking boat. Enjoy!!!!
                "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

That's a great looking boat. Like the wheels on the trailer as you don't see anything like those anywhere!

Comment

thanks alot, appreciate it. I can tell you it sure handles well on the water.

Comment

That is a beautiful boat! Congratulations! I love my 2008, but Dom your pics I see many things I wish I had on my boat!

Comment

Come down to lake whatcom and join in the 22ve's

Comment

thanks again guys, with this weather we have been having should be out using it, hopefully the weather will be good this summer. Just was checking out all the sites about the led strip lighting and other than the MLA stuff I have ordered the led lighting might be my first project since it won't cost as much as everything else does.

Comment

I contemplate everyday whether it's time to bring mine home or not. If this weather keeps up I just might have too.

Comment

We've been out on lake whatcom the last 5 Sunday's in a row! Waters 50 and glassy all day

Comment

Working...
                              X