New to me...98 tige pre2050wt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to me...98 tige pre2050wt

Just bought this at the end of last season! can't wait to take it out considering its my first boat!

IMG_2390.jpgIMG_2388.jpgIMG_2391.jpgIMG_2394.jpgIMG_2389.jpgIMG_2392.jpgIMG_2393.jpgIMG_2395.jpgIMG_2396.jpgIMG_2386.JPG

Nice! Looks like it is in great shape!

Comment

That is one clean used boat! Nice find!

Comment

Congratulations!
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

That baby is clean.....great times ahead.

Comment

Man, it looks new. Even the engine is spotless. Congrats on the great find, and enjoy. Going to be a long winter . . .

Comment

WOW, yeah it looks brand new. Congrats!

Comment

Thought my new to me '02 was clean...talk about attention to detail...Good find!!

Comment

I will agree with the others. It looks brand new. You scored big time on that gem!
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Very nice!

It looks like the previous owner kept it up well.
                    The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

wow that is in great shape! Excellent find

Comment

That boat was loved.... congratulations and keep her just as clean! When we bought our first boat, it was during the late fall - man was that a loooooong winter. Have fun tinkering with her during the offseason and enjoy some land cruising! My kids love throwing on their hats and coats, cranking some tunes, and drinking some hot chocolate on the boat in the garage.

Comment

Did you travel back in time for that???? It looks brand new.

Comment

thank you all! it was a craigslist find in Arkansas. The guy I bought it from had it garage kept pretty much from the beginning and only used it on their private neighborhood lake. I plan on keeping this super clean and stored in a garage! now I just got to save money for a new tower since everyone has been saying nothing but bad things about the towers on these boats. yes its going to be a LONG winter here for me!

Comment

2000 20ci Missouri Ozarks. Nice rig. You can do precision water sports for a long time. M&MW6M_8718.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X