New Wakesurf camera boom, 12' from tower for amazing video/stills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Wakesurf camera boom, 12' from tower for amazing video/stills

I have a patent pending camera mount I've been working on for the past few years. It's finally ready for market and mounts on any wakeboard tower. The product name is Curl View.

www.curlview.com

https://vimeo.com/m/102740935

IMG_0065.jpgSequence 01_10.jpg
    Last edited by cday76; 08-13-2014, 09:30 AM.

That is pretty cool. What is the price and how do you snap pics?

Comment

Originally posted by st68 View Post
      That is pretty cool. What is the price and how do you snap pics?
      I have the mount setup to accept a go pro or POV camera. You can set the go pro to video, pictures or just pull stills from video. The mount with all the accessories will sell for $249.00. All of the components are machined aluminum and marine grade hardware.

Comment

Looks like a cool product. Good luck with the sale!
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

very nice... combine that with Ragboys wireless feed back to the announcers and we are at the next level!
          2011 Tigé RZ4
          www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

FYI: on newer GoPro cams u can actually shoot pics/vids via Android or IOS smart phone or tablet. gopro cam creates its own wifi hotspot which the user then controls/interacts w the cam from the helm or inside boat. also allows remote viewing and setup changes. kinda cool but chews up the battery so we have 4 batteries ready to go all the time.

Comment

My GoPro came with a remote, all it does is start and stop the recording, or take pictures; no mode changes. But, you can leave the "Floaty" cover on the camera.

I think the camera with a WiFi Backpack may not float, or at least my friend's didn't.
              The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

Working...
              X