INDY Tower on 2100V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INDY Tower on 2100V

New INDY Tower, Mirror and Wakeboard rack on my 2100v Tige. The best looking and quality tower for the money on the market in my opinion.

IMG_2439.jpgIMG_2452.jpg

cclarke89,

Nice looking tower on that boat! My brother in law is looking for a tower for his 2000 mastercraft 230 VRS and that looks like a good option for him. How much was the tower, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Bnixon

It was a grand. Lifetime warrenty and free shipping. A guy down in Texas sells them. Check out his site Wakefool.com. Indy towers are an Australian company. But its a solid tower. No shaking and can fit almost any boat.

Comment

good looking tower!

Comment

I have the old metcraft tower, just curious if it fit in same holes or not? It looks like it according to picture. Thx.

Comment

Looks like it bolted to the original hardware/mounting.... that fact?

Comment

Had the same tower on my 99 Mastercraft 205 that i had before my RZ2. It was a solid tower and it looked good. The customer service from Randy at wakefool was top notch.

DSC01011.jpg

Comment

davcoug
                Tower does fit in the same holes as the metcraft. The INDY Tower has better mounting hardwear the only thing you have to mod is the mounting washers for the rear mounts because there so big you have to grind them down, but thats it..

Comment

Perfect, how did you get behind the upholstery on the back mounts to get to the bolts? Thanks for the info.

Comment

I pulled the upholstery panels off and theres holes in the inside fiber glass to stick your arms though. Does that answer your question davcoug??

Comment

Ya, i think so. I know there are screws in the creases between the upholstery but are there bolts or anything else i need to look for to get the panels off? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                      X