Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally upgraded from an old I/O to a new-to-me 2001 Tige 2300V!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally upgraded from an old I/O to a new-to-me 2001 Tige 2300V!

I recently purchased a 2001 Tigé 2300V. 150 hours, pristine interior. I lucked out with the Local Tigé dealership having full records since birth! So far, aside from learning how to drive a boat this size, everything has been great. Now I just have to learn how to surf wirelessly.

Props on having such a great forum/community here at tigeowners. So far I've been able to use the forum to learn how to change the impeller as well as how to service the engine/transmission/v-drive.

Pics of the boat:

Beautiful Teak Swim Deck

Tons of Seating

Storage for Days

Gauge Cluster

Gratz and nice looking rig! You've come to the right spot for advice/instruction. TO is a wealth of great guys with years of experience behind Tige's.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the site....Great looking boat man.

Comment

Such great boats. You can surf, wakeboard, tube and not be crowded! These are built like tanks and take rough water very well. You made a great purchase! 150 hours and all records WOW. Welcome.

Comment

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Congrats on the killer setup. I love that model with the swivel seats.
          I've only heard good think about Ski Dock. Great find!
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Coming from an I/O like I did, the main thing is to stay away from skinny water! No way to tilt the lower unit up and get out of trouble....

Comment

Working...
            X