Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 2014 RZ2 has her maiden voyage and home for the summers…...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 2014 RZ2 has her maiden voyage and home for the summers…...

Even if it was only for a 5 minute rip around the lake, she's finally at home. The plan was to be out on the lake all day Sunday but the building and the install of the dock took almost 2 days as we had thunder and lightning and massive rain storms on and off all day Saturday plus I was solo building the dock and installing the new lift. Only a few more weeks til we are back up to put her through her test and put those big sacs I bought from MLA to the test and hopefully surf our brains out.
    IMG_0271.jpg

Congratulations !!!! Enjoy your new boat.
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Congrats!!!
      2014 RZ2, Convex VX, MLA Surf Ballast

Comment

Congrats!!! that is a great looking set up.

Comment

Great looking boat! And nice setup too.

Comment

that looks really nice!

Comment

Nice!

Where is that at? We just don't have those kind of places in California. Other than Tahoe which is cold and $$$$ $pendy!
              Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head... Eric

Comment

Jeannette Lake in Meadow Lake Provincial Park in Northern Saskatchewan, crystal clear lake with tons of sand. Only issue is the water is up a good 5 feet which has taken away 10' of beach in front of our cabins. Only 50 cabins and all have lake front, the lake is 3 miles long and 1 mile wide with some perfect little coves to hide from the wind if there happens to be a windy day. Its a 4 hour drive from where I live but thats peanuts when your used to driving lots. If a cabin goes up for sale its usually sold that day or at max that week.
                The park itself has 23 lakes within 30 minutes so a great spot to kayak and canoe as well and the fishing is fantastic, even off our dock.

Comment

Man that is beautiful. Congrats!

Comment

Love the SK province - never made it to any lakes though. That's is incredible - my home lake is no where that beautiful. Love the RZ!

Comment

Congrats!!! Nice boat , Nice place...enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X