Hull/ opholstery protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hull/ opholstery protectant

Anyone tell me some good protectant products for hull and opholstery? Pick up our new RZR in a couple weeks. First boat we have owned and have no idea what to use.

I like the hulu polymer sealant as wax on the exterior of the hull, and then wipe down with hot sauce after every trip. I also use vinyl sauce to clean the seats and vinyl conditioner to protect them. The hulu vinyl cleaner works well for removing dirt but I think it leaves the seats a little too greasy/slippery, especially when they get wet.
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Performance Boat Candy- Vinyl cleaner and vinyl conditioner make sure you get some Speed Gloss to keep the outside with a mirror like finish

Comment

I use Malco to clean the vinyl and 303 Aerospace Protectant once I am done. I know others have raved about LA's Totally Awesome cleaner for vinyl as well as it's powerful and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by trudelle View Post
          Performance Boat Candy- Vinyl cleaner and vinyl conditioner make sure you get some Speed Gloss to keep the outside with a mirror like finish
          X2 for PBC products. One reason to stay with same interior and exterior brands is to save on shipping costs. I love the PBC Speed Gloss (best I have tried) and the cleaner/conditioner is as good as other top tier products. So I stick with PBC for all.

Comment

Working...
          X