• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2009 Tige RZ4!

2009 Tigé RZ4

Good looking boat, Congrats!

Comment

Good looking boat.

What part of the country are those shots from?

Let the FUN begin!
      Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head... Eric

Comment

Looks good man congrats and welcome to the site!!!

Comment

It was taken where I live. Which is on the gulf coast of Texas in Seabrook. In between Houston and Galveston. The lake in the background is "Clear Lake". It's brackish and not very "clear" haha.
          2009 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Originally posted by DanielP View Post
            It was taken where I live. Which is on the gulf coast of Texas in Seabrook. In between Houston and Galveston. The lake in the background is "Clear Lake". It's brackish and not very "clear" haha.
            That is kind of funny, we have an '08 RZ4 and a lake called Clearlake and it is one of the few NorCal shallow lakes, it is warm and has lots and lots of algae! Also far from "Clear"

Welcome to the forum. BTW, the RZ4 likes lots and lots of ballast added.
            Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head... Eric

Comment

We have a mucky algae choked lake here called clear lake. I guess they copied the Greenland naming convention.
              2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
              2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah apparently there are a lot of Clear Lakes around the country. Haha!
                2009 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Great looking boat!

I think 2009 is a sweet spot -- below floor ballast tanks, PCM engine, AlphaZ tower, and no Tige Touch. Great choice

Comment

Nice looking RZ!!! Will you be using it down in Clear lake? Or taking it up to the Trinity? Conroe?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                      Great looking boat!

I think 2009 is a sweet spot -- below floor ballast tanks, PCM engine, AlphaZ tower, and no Tige Touch. Great choice
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by c_hotshot View Post
                      Nice looking RZ!!! Will you be using it down in Clear lake? Or taking it up to the Trinity? Conroe?
                      Mainly Clear Lake area but occasionally to other lakes in the area.
                      2009 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Working...
                      X