Pic Request- Naked RZ2's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request- Naked RZ2's?

I've always liked "naked" boats and i haven't come across any pics of RZ2's without the stickers/graphics/decals on them. Specifically i'm looking for pics of the 07, 08 Rz2's with the 4 point towers (E-series or Z-series). I have a pending deal on a red 07 RZ2 and I am thinking it may look better with the graphics removed. I have seen a few 22VE boats naked with just the Chrome tige decals and i think that may look good on a RZ2 as well. If you have a pic or have seen one, post it up for me. Thanks!

Here is one for sale in Austin without the graphics. Im pretty sure it used to have Kidd in pink letters across it.

https://austin.craigslist.org/boa/4361413537.html

Comment

Thats a nice boat, that interior makes me wish i could afford a newer one than a 07. I'm still not finding any naked RZ2s. I'm starting to think most guys must leave the graphics on these.

Comment

Here is a pic of a buddy's RZ2 that is mostly Naked he has the front graphic that is white. Sorry Bru, had to post a pic of your Bad A$$ boat
        Brians Boat.jpg

Comment

Post a pic of yours and I can quickly photoshop it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
            Post a pic of yours and I can quickly photoshop it for you.
            I don't have it yet. Still sitting in the guys garage that i'm buying it from. We want to keep it in there till i can test drive it once the ice is off the lakes. I'm just trying to get my game plan together for personalizing it. The budget won't be big for this year so i thought maybe just removing the decals would look good.

Comment

Mine is not naked but I share with you a desire to unclutter the side of the boat. I took a different approach on our 09 RZ2 by having a solid color side...

Comment

Here is a pic of the boat that is almost mine. Its an old pic that i actually found on wakeworld a while back when i was researching RZ2s. In this pic its not sitting on the proper trailer, but Hyperactive had it on this one until the proper one showed up. Its the only pic i have of the side of the boat without the cover on it. I think with the all red hull it would look nice with the decals removed and just the chrome Tige ones on the side near the rear. I still havent actually bought the boat yet, were just finishing up a bill of sale in the next day or two thats conditional on it checking out once the warmer weather hits. I'm still deciding whether to just take it to a dealer and have it looked at or wait till i can actually drive it.

Comment

Good looking boat. You might have to do some wet sanding on the gel coat when those decals come off.

You (or someone) should be able to photoshop that pretty fast to see exactly how it would look.

Comment

Working...
                  X