Practically spring in Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practically spring in Wisconsin

After 35 consecutive days below freezing it warmed up to a balmy 38 degrees today. Unfortunately, the water didn't open up. Maybe next week.Wisconsin Spring.jpg

Good luck with that. We are now forecasted to get another 8 to 12 inches of snow Thursday night in north central WI.
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

It was 75 here today

Comment

^it will be here someday

I keep telling myself every day the sun is out for a little bit longer. eventually it will stay out long enough to melt all this crap.
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Bummer. Been dealing with 75+ all week… really tough to work on boats with this damn weather
          houseboat 2010 061.jpg
          Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Originally posted by RZR View Post
            After 35 consecutive days below freezing it warmed up to a balmy 38 degrees today. Unfortunately, the water didn't open up. Maybe next week.
            Love the pic!

Comment

We are looking at another 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow for eastern Minnesota. At this rate we are going to have snow till May. Just like last year!

Comment

Originally posted by boatwakes View Post
                Bummer. Been dealing with 75+ all week… really tough to work on boats with this damn weather
                [ATTACH]36441[/ATTACH]
                Mean while in Canada.......
                image.jpg

Comment

Well not in some parts of Canada ........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by canuck View Post
                    Well not in some parts of Canada ........
                    Should have said "Meanwhile is Saskatchewan...." I guess. Very nice, west coast?

Comment

^I don't buy it grass is too green for winter and fountain is running. heck, arizona grass is barely that green and only from overseeding in winter.
                      very pretty hole tho and if it was my second shot, odds are I'd be hitting out of the water. for whatever reason, my driver likes to send golfballs there.
                      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                        ^I don't buy it grass is too green for winter and fountain is running. heck, arizona grass is barely that green and only from overseeding in winter.
                        very pretty hole tho and if it was my second shot, odds are I'd be hitting out of the water. for whatever reason, my driver likes to send golfballs there.
                        That looks a little too nice. I assume from the trees this is BC. Out here in the NW our grass is green all winter since it rarely gets too far below freezing. Oddly enough our grass goes dormant/yellow in the summer since it rains so little.

Comment

from idaho and spent a fair amount of time in montana and lots of family in seattle and portland. too green
                          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

+ there is no snow on the mountain tops in the back ground…busted! And didn't it snow in Vancouver today?

Comment

Working...
                            X