No announcement yet.

07 22ve surf rack fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I bought them last year, thinking about getting another set for the other side as my board quiver grows.
    They are still on EBay just search Krypt Wakesurf.

Comment

Ordered a double surfboard rack from Bullet Lines yesterday. Called them directly and they gave me the $119 ebay price. Hoping that everyone is right and the fingers fit my existing rack. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Update? Did they fit?

Comment

Hey as an update to this post - these fingers bolt right up to the Tige plate on an e-series tower as well. Perfect on my 2008 22Ve.

Also - as a more elegant solution for securing the bungees (without drilling holes) - I put each end of the bungee into the un-used, center mounting hole on the fingers - once you bolt the fingers onto the plate, each bungee end is secured tightly between the plate and the fingers, and you don't have to look at any metal clips or worry about the bungee falling off when you swivel the rack. I'll post pictures once I have them.

Comment

Can you send the link to the product you ordered? I have a similar situation with my 2006 Tige 22V and can't find surf racks. When I called Bulletlines they said they couldn't help...

Any help would be appreaciated.

Peter

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KRYPT-DOUBLE...item4d35079c05

I used only the fingers and the bungees - the back plate was not needed.

Comment

http://www.bulletlines.com/double-wa...ack-p/1555.htm

Here is the link from the bullet lines website. I just got them in last week.

Comment

Originally posted by rhoadsdj View Post
                  Hey as an update to this post - these fingers bolt right up to the Tige plate on an e-series tower as well. Perfect on my 2008 22Ve.

Also - as a more elegant solution for securing the bungees (without drilling holes) - I put each end of the bungee into the un-used, center mounting hole on the fingers - once you bolt the fingers onto the plate, each bungee end is secured tightly between the plate and the fingers, and you don't have to look at any metal clips or worry about the bungee falling off when you swivel the rack. I'll post pictures once I have them.
                  Interested to see the pictures if you ever got around to taking them! Buying the rack now, just trying to figure out the best way to mount the bungees.

Comment

Working...
                  X