Best day of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best day of the year

We've been out a lot this year, over 150 hours on our boat (nevermind the three others we ski behind), but this Saturday was probably the best day we've had all year. 82 degrees, and almost no wind. A full day on the course instead of a quick set and get home to work around the house.
    Also finally grew the stones to start running 34 mph. Ended up getting around 5 on the final pass. It was a great day!

IMG_7886.jpgIMG_7887.jpgIMG_7889.jpgIMG_7890.jpgIMG_7893.jpgIMG_7898.jpgIMG_7899.jpgIMG_7902.jpgIMG_7903.jpgIMG_7906.jpg

And a few more...
    IMG_7912.jpgIMG_7913.jpgIMG_7924.jpgIMG_7925.jpg

And getting 5 at 34 mph.
    IMG_7927.jpg

Comment

Thats awesome man. Those are the days you dream of, glass, perfect air temp and progress being made.

Comment

#envious.. that looks like heaven!
        2011 Tigé RZ4
        www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Yep, thats pretty sweet!!

Comment

We don't ski (just never learned), but it is cool to see pics of your guys out there killin it! Great shots, looks like alot of fun. Don't see much on the forum for ski related posts, great to see some.
            "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Nice. Gotta love days like that. I still throw on the slalom ski when conditions are perfect

Comment

Very nice, jealous as all get out. Still enjoy throwing on a ski, although I do not run the course I love free styling it.

Comment

I have to agree with you. The family and I launched out of Oarwwod around 11:30 Saturday morning, we boarded until about 3pm. We probably drove by your ski course 3 or 4 times. The weather was awesome, the water was glass and not alot of boat traffic.
                  It just does'nt get any better then that!
                  By the way, nice pics and congrats on running 34.

Comment

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. My adult boys say "Aw - Dad's going old school" when I break out the ski! Have to do it at least once every time I am out!

Comment

Dude, you made my day! Glad to see somebody making good use of that glass.
                      Thanks for taking the time to post them up!!!
                      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Still having dreams about last weekend. Our Fall out here is usually really calm, but for some reason this year we have been getting a lot more wind that usual (kind of reminds me of spring). So you have to take advantage of the calm ones, I'm glad that calm day ended up falling on a weekend, and were able to spend the better part of the day out there.

The skinny stick has been my weapon of choice this year. I've only put a wakeboard on once in the past year.

@Tim - Its awesome out here after Labor Day, all the kids are back in school and the waters are fairly empty. It looks like this weekend might be another good one, not sure yet if we will be out Saturday or Sunday or both.

Comment

How about some pictures of your boat while pulling skier.

Comment

None from last weekend, but here is one from a few years ago (my first time skiing in a course)...a much colder and windier day on the water.

Comment

Working...
                            X