Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tige emblem on goofy foot side coming off and the mat on the back is peeling up?? Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige emblem on goofy foot side coming off and the mat on the back is peeling up?? Wtf

image.jpg
    Was out at lake yesterday and had parked at sandbar at the end of the day for a few hours before going in and calling it a day. I was peeling the ski dock white sticker off of that side so I know it was fine then, then we decided to go home and do some surfing on the way. I didnt hit anything. Well this morning I go out and about lose my **** when I see me emblem snapped off. Could it be that the emblem was pulled off by water which I highly doubt or just some asshat broke it while it was sitting at my house? Also on another not my rear mat on the platform is peeling up on both sides which started yesterday also. Not very happy about these new developments.

Emblems are easy to replace. But I doubt the water peeled it off. You can buy them directly on Tige.com in the Tige gear shop or your dealer can get them thru parts. They are $99.99. As to the platform I have seen plenty of them peel. If its just starting you should be able to catch it. Get the area dried out good and get a waterproof glue under the mat, then put something heavy on the area till it dries. I had a R20 demo a couple weeks back that was peeling that only had 15 hours on it.

Comment

yah it was the water i have decided, i still had a lot of ballast on that side when we took off to go back to the dock and there was a serious gangsta lean going on as we cruised at 30 mph back so im pretty sure thats what did it.

Comment

You were cruising at 30 with the surf ballast full?

Comment

Lol it had been emptying for about 5 min and I took off after that so yeah I think I bounced a bit prematurely

Comment

Working...
          X