X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big As* Ballast Crew Club wave

24V starboard side, 3k + 3 in the boat

Girl is 5'8". board is a Walden 5'8" Retro Fish

Last edited by MooseX; 07-26-2013, 03:13 AM.
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Looks nice!

Comment

It looks as big as Teahupo'o in Tahiti. Wait till Kelly Slater sees this photo.
      Every Day POETS day - Piss Off Early, Today we Ski

Comment

Thanks. Your supposed to say it looks BIG AS*
        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

It looks big a$$! how much and where do you have the weight?

Comment

240 bow
            280 mid
            2k rear
            310 deck
            155 brick

Comment

Where in the heck are you surfing? That water looks insane.

Comment

Tahoe

Comment

looks big a$$ What prop did you end up with to pull all that weight up at Tahoe? I guess you have answered the question about is 340HP engine being enough for surfing at elevation!
                  Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Nicely done, every once in a while, my goofy wave is this crazy giant wall! Just the right amount of people and water depth.
                    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Now that's a wave that gets me excited to try to surf. That's waist high! Did she paddle into it?

Comment

I forgot what prop. I've tried so many.. I gotta' check my box.

I did move back to a 4 blade. The 5 blade didn't really pull that well at my elevation

Duffy your right that starboard side really jacks up in the right conditions.

We were in 900 ft of water (middle of Tahoe is 1500) today with 3 passengers and it walled right up
                        Last edited by MooseX; 07-27-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

prop is a 2079

Comment

hope to have some port side pics tomorrow.

Comment

Looks very nice. How about some more pics. Good to see another sweet Tige wave in the Tahoe/Reno area.

Comment

Working...
                              X