Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My six year old's first surf ride with me! Fun, fun, fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My six year old's first surf ride with me! Fun, fun, fun!

!cid__IMG_1221.jpg

Awesome!

My daughter is only 1, so it will be a couple of years before I can get her behind the boat with me. I'm jealous. Looks like fun!

Comment

Well done. So much fun getting the little ones involved in watersports. Does so much for self confidence. We got our 9 year old up for her first time this weekend as well. She didn't stay up long but just getting her confidence and courage up for when she falls and is floating in the middle of a lake swimming for her surfboard is her biggest fear. We were doing beach starts with me in the water with her and just getting her used to getting pulled up by the boat. She was so stoked on her sixth try she popped right up and rode for about 50 yards.
      2013 RZR w/ConvexVX
      http://www.surfsupws.com http://facebook.com/surfsupwatersports

Comment

That's awesome man - my son loves to wakeboard with me. Now that we are getting into surfing, he can't wait until he can surf with me. My daughter is catching the bug too - and she's only 2.

Comment

Thanks for sharing photos and info about riding with your children. We are just getting into the wakesurfing sport and our 9 year old daughter is super excited. She rode a few ocean waves in a lesson last year and cant wait to get the new boat. I am very encouraged by your photos. This confirms that watersports are truly a family sport. Thanks again!
          "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

I love all the stories! She wakeboarded with me last year, and this year she surfed with me, and she had a blast surfing! I told her to hold on we are going for a 360, and after we wiped-out she told me no more 360, i dont know what that is Daddy!

Comment

way cool- she'll be doing tricks in no time

Comment

Very nice! I home in about 3 years my son will be ready to do the same thing. Love teaching kids new things!

Comment

Working...
                X