My 2012 R20 After some winter time work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2012 R20 After some winter time work

Went for the custom graphics, upgraded sound system to 8 x 6.5" wet sounds, 1 x 10" wetsounds sub, 2 x 8" wet sounds towers, 2 x wet sounds amps. Ported and polished the exhaust to open it up - super nice low rumble to it. Cant wait for the water to warm up!!!!!!
    Attached Files

looks tight man... great work!
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Nice wrap! Custom exhaust, haven't heard of too many owners going that route! Most are putting FAE's on to quiet the boat down. LOL!

Comment

I really like the wrap! Way to stay patriotic with the red & white!

Comment

Looks good. By the look at the pic you r up in inveremere area? If so will probably see u on the lake this summer. Had the boat in the water on weekend and water temp was 64

Comment

Good call - yes I am up in Invermere. Was just there yesterday but a little windy on the lake. I'll be at our home there for all of July so I hope to get to say hi. Cheers.....

Comment

Sounds good as we will also be up there most of July. Will be posting a pic of our new boat sometime this week on the site so you know what to look for. Won't miss yours. See u on lake

Comment

Nice job!
                Nick
                Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Looks Great...love the colors. Did you move your spare, or did Tige relocate on the '12 trailers. I have an '11 R20 and the spare is in the Belly of the trailer (tries to drag everywhere I go).

Comment

It looks the same as my 11 Boatmate trailer.Great looking wrap by the way!!!!
                    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

That was the way the trailer was set up from Tige.

Comment

Working...
                      X