No announcement yet.

Z1 Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go!! Buying a boat during winter usant the best idea !!!
    Took it out from dealer 2h ago

Comment

boat.jpg

Comment

Comment

IMG_5584.jpg

Comment

That...is a sweet picture!!
            "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409494858.628333.jpg

Comment

Time for storage
                    End of season coming soon. Next week we take out dock from water

Comment

My beauty

362.jpg

Comment

Been looking at a Z1 for a while now, anyone slalom behind theirs? I want to know how the wake is

Comment

I have never tried behind my Z1. I would think the wake would be ok for slalom.

Comment

It's a big slalom wake compared to a direct drive or even an I/O. Tige advertises it: as practically invisible.... it ain't. I've got a video somewhere....

Sent from my Passport

Comment

Originally posted by skier man View Post
                              Been looking at a Z1 for a while now, anyone slalom behind theirs? I want to know how the wake is
                              As stated it will have a little bit taller and wider wake than a DD but that being said, I mainly slalom ski and have been behind almost every tige model but the z1. My 20I was perfect for slalom but way too small of a boat for other activities. The RZ4 was the worst and would not recommend at all. My 22ve and now my Z3 have a decent wake for slalom, but again they will be larger in size. The one thing I do notice is that they have more spray in the middle and on the sides and the pocket is further back where it sprays so you will have issues if going more than 22-27 off. I am not going pro anytime soon or ever so don't mind the size as I knew I had to give up something to have an all around water sport boat! I have a video posted about the z3 slalom wake I'll post later for you which should help give you an idea as the z1 is a lot lighter and won't throw as big of a wake.

Comment

Heres a link to slalom wake behind a 15 Z3 at 15 off and I think speed was around 32 with around 4-5ppl in boat. Look at the spray in the middle and sides and you will see what I'm talking about. I doubt the z1 will have as much spray but will be close. Not the best video but hope it helps.

http://vimeo.com/104112662

Comment

Working...
                                X