• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 RZR

Shane_H 004.jpgIMG-20120422-00059.jpg

Comment

My 2012 RZR.

Comment

Nice looking boats!! Welcome to the sight new members.
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

RZR Pickup yesterday. Spring finally made it to the midwest. 5-17-13 Download 328.jpg5-17-13 Download 400.jpg5-17-13 Download 409.jpg

Comment

Nice! The orange looks good.

Comment

20130518_105849.jpg1342058234049.jpg

2012 RZR,2013 F350

Comment

Well guys you have awesome boats.. I like them and the thing which impressed me most is how clean are your boats. Thanks for sharing the photos of your boats. Specially I like this white RZR because it looks great. please share more photos of your boat guys from inside.

Comment

A few shots of my custom RZR interior.

Comment

photo_2.JPGlake_memorial_13_004.jpglake_memorial_13_006[1].jpg

Comment

20130601_091818.jpgIMAG0162.jpgIMAG0050.jpg

2012 RZR, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Originally posted by raceon16 View Post
                        [ATTACH]34524[/ATTACH][ATTACH]34525[/ATTACH][ATTACH]34526[/ATTACH]

2012 RZR, Charlotte, NC
                        Welcome to the site. Saw your boat on the water last weekend @ the pro tour stop on Norman. Did you get it from Monster Marine on 150?
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks. We actually bought it brand new last summer from Chatlee Boats in Sanford, NC. They apparently are no longer a dealer, but i hear a new tige dealer is getting started in Mooresville, which im guessing is Monster Marine. Are they an official dealer now? What boat do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by raceon16 View Post
                            Thanks. We actually bought it brand new last summer from Chatlee Boats in Sanford, NC. They apparently are no longer a dealer, but i hear a new tige dealer is getting started in Mooresville, which im guessing is Monster Marine. Are they an official dealer now? What boat do you have?
                            10-4. Yes, Chatlee dropped the line. They have a lot with some banners up and some used boats last time I drove by there.

Ive got these 3 right now

bet you didnt even know you were being watched Looks good on the water.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Here is some video from Fathers day morning. I love how easy this RZR throws a sweet wave with little effort.

Me on my Brigade Wakesurfing Bomber

Looking forward to trying it with the Convex VX next week!!
                              2013 RZR w/ConvexVX
                              http://www.surfsupws.com http://facebook.com/surfsupwatersports

Comment

Working...
                              X