No announcement yet.

Z3 Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right! I'll have to tell the dealer. It's there still getting other stuff done. Just ordered the FAE today.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by talltxnguy View Post
      You are right! I'll have to tell the dealer. It's there still getting other stuff done. Just ordered the FAE today.

Darryl up at Eagle Marine has a guy they recommend for tinting these boats. He comes into the dealership inside the showroom and does it. From what I have been told this guy does really good work.

Comment

Thanks. I'm just concerned for the safety aspect. We go out a lot at sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by talltxnguy View Post
          Thanks. I'm just concerned for the safety aspect. We go out a lot at sunset.

I've got 5% on mine and I love it. We stay out till sunset almost every trip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

IMG_1093.jpg

Comment

I know I'm biased but I think the Z3 is one of the best looking boats on and off the water..
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple pics of my 17 Z3.

IMG_0793.jpgIMG_0802.jpgIMG_0803.jpg
                Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

LTWellman -- how do you like Lake Travis? We're considering moving to the Austin area primarily because of the longer season. My only demand is that if we do, it has to be a house on the water...

Here's our '17 Z3 to add to this list, other than the dealer delivery, haven't had it in the water yet.

Comment

LTWellman -- how do you like Lake Travis? We're considering moving to the Austin area primarily because of the longer season. My only demand is that if we do, it has to be a house on the water...

I grew up on Lake Conroe just north of Houston and moved to Lake Travis 5 years ago and love it. I do miss my hometown lake but Travis has lots of fun activity. Get ready to get out your wallet if you want waterfront on Travis or Lake Austin.
                    Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

That silver flake looks awesome on the water at sunrise and sunset.

Comment

My Tige'.jpg our '15 Z3

Comment

Working...
                        X