Wakesurf video summer 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakesurf video summer 2012

My sons first editing attempt done only with the free video editors you can get. If you get a chance, check out their outdoor show Lone Star Outdoors on the Sportsman Channel, Fridays at 5:30 central. 99% done with a Go Pro. Such a cool little camera. This is my son (in the hat) and nephew. Not little guys as Ben is 6 2 220 and Tully is 6 4 and about 250 (ex Longhorn d tackle). Parts of this will probably be on the show this year as what do you do when hunting season is over and the fish are not biting. Makes me ready to hit the lake already. Here it is on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0XJ6VGbacw

Nice.....looks like you all had a blast...!!
    Squid
    squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

What board are they riding? Nice video cant wait.

Comment

Love to see the big guys slashing - thats some good fun;

Comment

Originally posted by c2elec View Post
          What board are they riding? Nice video cant wait.
          They are riding a Triple X, I think Slasher. Have not had good luck with them. The glass delaminates from the core and has a big bubble under it. Did it over the winter stored in an indoor closet. Only rode the board 3 weekends before it was put away. They would not stand behind it. I would not recommend them, even though they look great, they are just more chinese junk.
          That is what I get for trying to save a few bucks. What boards are American made? Are any affordable and what is the best way to try before plopping down those big bucks?
          Last edited by laserfish; 01-25-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Nice video. Very cool angles.
              Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Almost entirely done with a Go Pro. He just purchased a new one this weekend. It will do about double everything the old one does. Should be interesting what he can do with two cameras rolling. He also used the gopro cameras on his bow on the TV show. Made for some really cool shots.

Comment

Working...
                X