Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just traded in the dodge on a new tow rig to match the Tige!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just traded in the dodge on a new tow rig to match the Tige!

Just picked the jeep up last night and already towing with it. Love the new features on this model and being able to tow makes it badass. Heres some pics and im sorry for the quality as everything is dirty right now and the lighting aint the greatest.

Wow! I am jealous! That is beautiful! I wasn't sure that you could tow with the SRT-8, guess you can! Sweet!!! Congrats!

Comment

beautiful set up love the jeep! Congrats!
      FairTax.org

Comment

91 terminator you got any pics of said car? I had started getting parts together for that swap then totaled the donor car so it all went out the window after that.

Comment

6.4L BEASSSST... The SRT jeep is mean! Congrats
          www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
          http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Sweet looking

Comment

Originally posted by Heffs08rz2 View Post
              91 terminator you got any pics of said car? I had started getting parts together for that swap then totaled the donor car so it all went out the window after that.
              I do its not complete yet. Never enough time and money! I hope to have it bone by january.

Here is a link to a whole lot of pics... I dont know if you can see them without being a member or not

http://ultimatefoxbody.com/forum/vie...hp?t=486#p8415
              FairTax.org

Comment

Wow dude thats some quality work on the notch/vert. It aint cheap is it, once I got into the the parts list it was very daunting.

Comment

I love black boats!

Comment

Originally posted by Heffs08rz2 View Post
                    Wow dude thats some quality work on the notch/vert. It aint cheap is it, once I got into the the parts list it was very daunting.
                    Ya I got pretty lucky. I bought a totaled 04 cobra locally for 4500 had almost everything except the gas tank and rear end he was parting it out and i bought what was left.

Its definitely pricey. But I had a 04 cobra vert for a few months till i traded it for a truck. It is worth every penny that car is insane powerful and the fox should be lighter as well.

if your every down this way we can go for a spin and hit the lake.
                    FairTax.org

Comment

Originally posted by 91Terminator View Post
                      Ya I got pretty lucky. I bought a totaled 04 cobra locally for 4500 had almost everything except the gas tank and rear end he was parting it out and i bought what was left.

Its definitely pricey. But I had a 04 cobra vert for a few months till i traded it for a truck. It is worth every penny that car is insane powerful and the fox should be lighter as well.

if your every down this way we can go for a spin and hit the lake.
                      will do man thanks and same to you would love to hit the lake up here with ya. Maybe ya can show me how wakesurfing is done since im incompetent at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X