New Interior on 21V Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Interior on 21V Limited

I had some of the seats in my 11 year old tank this season and I only was able to use her about 4 times before the military moved me to a desert that is a couple hours from the nearest watering hole... not to mention none of my boating buddies are out here.. Anyway... enough of the pity party.. Just thought that I would share how nice an old boat can look when you put some money back into it instead of buying brand new since that is def not an option for a low income military dude like myself.. The cockpit is original but I really like it and I haven't seen too many of that year like it. Hope you guys like it! I do!

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
    I had some of the seats in my 11 year old tank this season and I only was able to use her about 4 times before the military moved me to a desert that is a couple hours from the nearest watering hole... not to mention none of my boating buddies are out here.. Anyway... enough of the pity party.. Just thought that I would share how nice an old boat can look when you put some money back into it instead of buying brand new since that is def not an option for a low income military dude like myself.. The cockpit is original but I really like it and I haven't seen too many of that year like it. Hope you guys like it! I do!

First and most important, thank you for your service. Second, nice work on the boat!! Interior looks great.

Comment

Anytime JMoore! Thanks for the support! Also sick Z1 yourself.. is that a wrap?

Comment

Thanks. Yes, it is a wrap.

Comment

VERY NICE! Thanks for your service and GOD bless America!

Comment

Finally decided to replace the back hatch area where there had been some tearing. 20+ year old boat and over 11 seasons now with me! Wouldn’t trade it for the world (not to mention couldn’t afford anything new) [emoji13]....I thought I matched the color of the other ones pretty well. Picture was taken at different times of the day hence the color variation. Also got my Texas tags on the boat... after almost three years out of Cali. Little face lift for an old bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The new seats look good and comfy!

Comment

It still looks excellent. Nice choice for the seats as well.

Comment

Nice looking interior. I love your boat. Two reasons. It has a good wake and it's paid for. Glad to see you have had time to use it.
                  Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                    Nice looking interior. I love your boat. Two reasons. It has a good wake and it's paid for. Glad to see you have had time to use it.
                    Thanks Jim! How is that floating pad??? We need one badly here! Hope all is well with ya! If you are ever in Texas hit us up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if you're ever up here in Oklahoma look me up. Haven't had much chance to use the floating pad. Since I was at the reunions a couple years ago. I started a new business and it is taking 24 hours a day for the last two years to get it operational and solvent. I just now have had time to get out on the lake for a few times this year. Last year was twice the year before that was one. And we used to go at least four times a week. Glad to hear things are good for you down there hope that kid of yours is growing up. Probably too fast.

Should have traded for the ballast bags.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                        Well if you're ever up here in Oklahoma look me up. Haven't had much chance to use the floating pad. Since I was at the reunions a couple years ago. I started a new business and it is taking 24 hours a day for the last two years to get it operational and solvent. I just now have had time to get out on the lake for a few times this year. Last year was twice the year before that was one. And we used to go at least four times a week. Glad to hear things are good for you down there hope that kid of yours is growing up. Probably too fast.

Should have traded for the ballast bags.
                        Hahaha. Yeah you should have!!! Jk.

What business did you start? That’s a bummer about not getting on the lake! I have to do an oil/impeller change here soon and it’s not even the middle of summer. Surfed more the last month than in the last 8 years though! Such a blessing. Let me know if you are interested in repurposing that Reef Mat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can anyone tell me how the passenger side wrap around and flip down is locked down,( 2000-- 22i) i found the nut/bolt on the side piece and still looking in the fold in the wrap around feel the screw tip not found the head as of yet and NO idea how the flip down is held.

Comment

Working...
                          X